I am so tired. I think I finally got into bed at 1:15 this morning and then I sat there and kept worrying if and when I was going to fall asleep and then you know how it works the more you look at the clock and worry about it the more you stay awake. I think i finally dozed off close to 2 AM.. The days seem so hard when you are going on no sleep. Exspecially when you are doing it all on your own with 4 kids. The night doesnt come quick enough to get them all in bed. Alas I finally got all my orders caught up and done and I may just make it into bed tonight before midnight. I think that would be a first in about a week. LOL
Well I'm a little bummed out today. I found out I will not be able to run my marathon ever. It really stinks to get old... I so really wanted to start running but it doesnt look like its in the stars for me.. For more details you can check my other blog here..
The day's been kinda a blur for me. Still alot of run run. And still not enough time in the day to get everything accomplished... Guess there's still tomorrow.. Well I think I will call this good.
Until tomorrow....
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Is it Friday yet?
Posted by The Hoyt Family at 10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.gif)












2 comments:
Awww! Good luck with the rest of the week without your hubby! Hang in there! If we were closer we'd totally help to bail you out - that's what family is for, but we're just barely too far away, still!
And don't worry about the marathon - I hear that they are actually quite hard on the body. Try for something shorter!
Hang in there, the week is almost over.
Post a Comment