Friday, April 25, 2008

Fridays Feast


Appetizer

Name something you would categorize as weird.

MEN!!! Need I say more..

Soup

What color was the last piece of food you ate?

Brown and white. It was a Oat and egg powder pancake from the diet i'm doing.

Salad

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy being alone?

Oh I would say a 7.. I dont mind being alone at all but I am a people person too.


Main Course

Fill in the blank: I will _________ vote for ___________ in _______.
I will always vote for more love and peace in this world.


Dessert

Describe your sleeping habits.

I usually go to bed somewhere between 11:00 and 12:00pm. Sometimes i lay there forever going over all the things that happened that day or all the things i need to do the next and it takes forever to fall asleep. Sometimes I take an ambien and I crash and get in a great sleep minus we have no kid problems during the night. i am a very light sleeper so the littlest noise wakes me up..

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm such a light sleeper and I will agree that Ambien is the best way to get good sleep. The only reason anyone would get addicted is because they like to sleep!

Jodi said...

Loved your appetizer! And no, you need NOT say more! lol