I lost all my side bar and widgets. Somehow my post pused them all down in a row under the post. Anyone know how to get them back up on the side where they used to be?
Thanks
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Help with page
Posted by The Hoyt Family at 4:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.gif)












3 comments:
Oh I wish I could help! Not sure what happened! There are some blogging helps out there...go to google and type in blog help...I also think there is one called blogging for dummies that you could google and then type in your problem and see if you can find that way. I will see if I saved any of the websites and let ya know if I find anything!
I've replied your question on the Blogger help group on how to fix this issue.
Let me know how it goes.
Cheers,
Ishan.
The Blogger Guide
(the illustrated blogger guide)
Oh sorry Raigon. I should have checked the blogs this weekend. Glad you got it worked out. Next time call me on the phone.
Post a Comment