The weekend was just a little crazy around here with so many things going on that i havn't had a chance to get on and blog so I wanted to take a few and catch up. Friday I had my test on my stomach. Dont remember much of what they said I was alittle in-coherent but Im hoping to talk to Dr. today to go over results. All in all I think things were pretty good.
They are putting me on some diffrent meds. to see if we can quiet things down in there. Saturday we kept busy running from 1 activity to the next. It was such a warm day. It got up to 85 and we all got a little sun burned sitting out at Austin's Baseball game. By the time we got home from that we were so tired and worn out from being in the sun that all we wanted to do was relax but we had to get dinner and still go do the grocery shopping so we were off again. We got home late and got all the kids bathed and off to bed. 9:00 church comes early... We had the sister missionarys over for dinner sunday and it was great having them in our home. They shared a little movie with us that had some personal testimonies from recent converts and some clips from Brother, Eyering. It was great and I couldnt believe for that 20 minutes my kids sat in total silence and actually watched the movie. I was hoping that it was inspiring Austin to have the desire to go on a mission and to see the great joy of those who have found the gospel.
Yesterday i spent most of the day trying to get caught up on some orders for my cuts on ebay. I probably havn't mentioned before but I run a little die cut store on ebay selling die cuts and various other scrapbooking things. It's not a real thriving buisness but it helps bring in a little spending money and I enjoy doing it. I will be spending most of the day as well today trying to get caught up. So that is it for me the last few days.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Posted by The Hoyt Family at 9:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.gif)












0 comments:
Post a Comment