Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday's Feast






Appetizer
Name a color you find soothing.

Well i dont know if its really soothing or not, but i really love the color burgandy. My house is accented in burgandy or cranberry colors. Another one would be a pretty tropical torqoisy or sea blu color. like the water in hawaii. That is soothing...


Soup
Using 20 or less words, describe your first driving experience.

Well since it was when I was 11 and my dad was letting me drive his brand new corvette in Idaho well actually I didnt have much of a choice my dad was passed out in the seat next to me so I drove it all the way back to utah.{ It was scarry, horrific, terrifying, exciting, thrilling, and made me feel grown up all at the same time}


Salad
What material is your favorite item of clothing made out of?

I have a dressy shirt that I believe is made out of rayon and it is so soft and silky. I love to wear it.


Main Course
Who is a great singer or musician who, if they were to come to your town for a concert, you would spend the night outside waiting for tickets to see?

hmmm Im not really a big concert goer but I would love to see Tim Mcgraw in concert. Also Journey.


Dessert
What is the most frequent letter of the alphabet in your whole name (first, middle, maiden, last, etc.)?

I dont have just 1 letter used more in my name. 5 of my letters are used twice.

1 comments:

Courtney said...

Thanks for stopping by :) I have added you to my blogroll too.