Well most of this day was blogged on my other site and you can go here to read about it. It was a great day mostly. Really warm today I think it got up to 78. I was actually starting to get hot and sweat as I sat outside to watch jessie at her horse riding lessons. My 2 youngest even got a little sunburned today being outside to long. I just love this kind of weather not to mention how beautiful it is out here with all the trees in this state blooming with flowers everywhere. This whole state is like living in a forrest. Trees everywhere!!

I am so angry with Allies school right now. She forgot her spelling book yesterday so for punishment they made her miss her recess today and made her stay in and read. Well lunch is right after recess and she was stuck in this room with some other teacher reading and the teacher left and forgot about her and by the time she got back and saw Allie lunch was over so Allie didnt get lunch today. That is to long for a kid to go without eating. She had breakfast at 7:30 and got home at 3:40 She was so down and famished. I havnt had her tested but i think she is hypoglycemic because when she goes to long without eating she really gets dizzy and shaky and doesnt feel well. I was so mad i called the school but the teacher had already left so I am supposed to get a call in the morning from her or the principal. They could have at least got her a sandwhich or something. Well tomorrow I have to have a scope of my stomach done to check for ulcers and stuff so I only get clear liquid in the morning until 9:00 then nothing and my procedure is not until 2:45 and I'll get home around 4:45 - 5:00 Geeze that is a long time to go without food and water. exspecially when my body is used to eating every 2-3 hrs 6 times a day and drinking 100+ ounces of water a day. My body will go into fits... I always feel so dehydrated if i am not getting water into me since i have been running and dieting. Owell I should make a fast of it. But right now I am going to go have some yummy cinnamon apple craizen pie with icecream to sustain me. LOL.... I know..... I am bad!!!!!
Im excited for friday to finally be here. Tune in for tomorrows Fridays Feast.





.gif)












0 comments:
Post a Comment