It's been another crazy day for me. Steve left yesterday I miss him already..I spent most of the day putting my blog page back up. The last blog I posted with the slide show somehow pushed all my widgets and side bar stuff down below my post and I couldnt figure out how to get it back. By the time i got it figured out which was pretty simple once I got the awnsers I had already managed to delete all my side bar stuff and change the layout so I spent all day trying to put it back together. I had 6 orders come in over the weekend and today so I am trying to get caought up on them. I have managed to get 4 done since I put my kids to bed and only have 2 more to go,but seeing how it is 12:25 in the morning I think I will wait until .... I was going to say tomorrow but it is already tomorrow... LOL gosh just not enough time in the day to complete everything I want to... And I'm guessing today is going to be another long tired run run day. I have dr. appts and kid activities already lined up. 

Wish I was my friend jodi right now probably soaking up some sun on the beach of hawaii. Catch some rays for me girl its been pouring all day here. Well if I am going to be able to function in a few hours I best be off to bed.





.gif)












0 comments:
Post a Comment