Today I have spent most of the day configuring my new running blog and i finally finished it.. Yay!!!! I spoke to soon on my last fridays feast. This weekend I came down with the flu and had a horrible cold with horrible head aches, body aches, you name it. Then on sunday my youngest started fevering and has done all weekend. She has no other symptoms other then here fevers. Kinda strange but I'm hoping she is over it now and i am feeling much better today as well.
It was a very beautiful spring day today. I had a pretty good run to hear more about that go here.
Gosh there isnt much to post today because i just stayed down most of the weekend and have spent all day on the computer trying to get my other blog up and running in between running kids around, doing homework and making dinner. I am beat so i am going to call it a night. I have been challenged to do a crazy eights tag so i will do that tomorrow. Should be fun....
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
New Blog
Posted by The Hoyt Family at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.gif)












1 comments:
Good job on your running blog. I leftyou a comment on it!
Post a Comment