Appetizer
What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?
I think I would have to say Tom and Jerry
Soup
Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?
Oh my kids would probably talk me into another kitten. We had to give ours away when we moved so they are really missing her. we would probably name her Tinkerbell.
Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?
I love to get dressed up for special occasions, because that means I am actually going out somewhere!!!!!!!! LOL. It rarely happens.......
Main Course
What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?
Main Course
What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?
oh variety. It depends on the mood I am in. Usually its pop but now and then I like country or easy light music.
Dessert
When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?
I just bought a clock last saturday to go in my computer room..






.gif)












0 comments:
Post a Comment