
Appetizer
What is the nearest big city to your home?
What is the nearest big city to your home?
New York
Soup
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?
Oh I would say 8-9. my husband is such a great example for me, when he served in the bishopric at times I would try and get him to tell me things and he wouldnt budge..
Salad
Describe your hair (color, texture, length).
Brown with blonde and burgandy highlights in it. Straight and down to the middle of my chest.
Main Course
What kind of driver are you? Courteous? Aggressive? Slow?
Most of the time I am curteous but I dont have alot of patients with idiot drivers and I yell out things to my self and anyone in my car. Things that are not the best for my kids to hear. No swearing but calling people dumb idiots or morons is probably not to great..
Dessert
When was the last time you had a really bad week?
Oh I would say it had to be back in October. I really cant say why other then I was under the most stress i have ever been in, and we also found out we were going to be moving out here to NJ. It was a time when I really felt like why am I being punished and why can we not seem to get a break from what was happening. and what was the purpose to why we had to go through this.
Well today is a rainy gray dreary day, but I plan to make it more fun tonight with my girls.. Going to go get a movie and pop popcorn and have a fun time while the boys are out to go see a movie. This weekend was supposed to be the father and sons campout but because of the weather it has been cancelled. Austin is so depressed and upset. He didnt get to go with steve last year either because steve was traveling all the time, so he was really looking forward to going this year bless his little heart... But steve is going to take him out for a movie tonight and I think they are going to go see Ironman... They need some good father to son bonding..

Happy Friday to everyone........





.gif)












1 comments:
I hear you on the main course! I too am normally courteous but definitely do not have patience for idiot drivers!
Your blog is so cute!
Happy FF! :o)
Post a Comment