Today started way to early for me. I raced a 5K today on 4 1/2 hrs of sleep no less.. And i am exhausted... To hear more about the race go here.
The weather at least held out for the race so I was grateull for that. Austin wasnt so fortunate today. We got to his game this afternoon and just as he was getting on the field to play his championship tournament game it started to pour and thunder and lightning. Needless to say the game was cancelled. We even had a tornado warning come across the radio so alot of excitement today. Fortunalty we saw no signs of tornado... I had several orders to do for my diecut store so I got to working on them when we got home I was hoping to get them done, blog about my exciting day running and have time tonight to relax and veg after the day but most of the night has already flown by and I am so pooped. It will be an early retire tonight.
At least I can now officially say I have ran a certified 5k race.. And hopefully this fall maybe a half marathon. 6 months ago I never would have thought I would ever say that. Coming to New Jersey I have found a new love that maybe I would have never found had we not came here. but I still cant wait to come home... LOL
Well thats all I can muster up to say. What a day.....
Saturday, May 31, 2008
5K Race
Posted by The Hoyt Family at 6:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.gif)












2 comments:
You live in New Jersey? You don't happen to know Vai Sikahema, do you? He's one of my husband's best friends.
Congrats on running the 5K. I don't believe that is something I could ever do.
Congrats on running your first official 5K race! That's awesome!
Post a Comment