Just wanted to take a second and Post real quick.. We just got back from upstate New York tonight and are in a mad dash to hurry and get laundry done and last minute stuff done along with packing so we can head to the airport early in the morning to go to The Grand Cayman Island... Yeah!!!!! I cant wait.... We had a great time in New York. We saw the Statue of Liberty and went to ground zero. We went to Niagra Falls and to Palmyra and saw all the history back there. It was a great experience. I will post some slide shows later when I get back from the Cayman Islands. And yeah I came home to find that I had won a prize on my friend Jodi's 100th blog giveaway.. I'm so excited because I never win anything. She is such a great lady for doing that. If you havn't had a chance to check out her blog from my recent posting take a chance now. She is absolutley an amazing woman. And her blogs are so fun to read.. You can check them out here..
Well gotta go pack. Im running outta time. See you all when I get back..
Friday, June 27, 2008
Checking in...
Posted by The Hoyt Family at 9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.gif)












1 comments:
Hope you are having a wonderful time!!!
Post a Comment