Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Finally Made It

Holy Moly!! My parents finally made it in at 2:00 this morning and by the time I got them and back to my house it was 2:30 and by the time we finally got to sleep 3:00 only to wake up at 6:30 with the kids.. what a day.. we are all so exhausted tonight. So this will be bery short and brief. Our activity day dinner went really well and we had a pretty good turn out. I brought my camera to take pictures and totally forgot to take any. Blah..... My dad rode my guts out on our bike this morning. We went 8.50 miles and he had to go slower then his normal pace for me. i couldnt believe how in shape he was at this. And how out of shape i was...... He went another 6 miles this afternoon with the kids. He rocks!!!!! Anyways thats all i can stay awake to blog. Oh but before I go check out my great friends 100th blog here and enter her bloggy give away for a prize. She is an awesome lady, mother and friend. She has accomplished much. And she has great parenting advice. She is an amazing person.
Good night to all........

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Thanks for the link! I know I said I would enter you twice if you linked me, but after all that NICE stuff you said about me, I think you deserve to be entered even more!!!! Now, if only it were all really true!!!!

Have so much fun with your parents! They are such awesome people!

Go Jess! Ask him if he misses biking with ol' Clyde????

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great when Parents come to visit!?!?! I remember when i lived far away from my parents....whew! I am glad I live close by again!!!

Jodi Gallagher said...

Holy Cow! Hey Raigon and Steve! How are you guys? Your family is beautiful! How has life been? Man I miss my old neighbors! Nice seeing ya guys on your blog! See ya Jodi

Jodi said...

Raigon!

You need to stop over to my blog. There is something you are going to be excited to see!!!!!! :D