Friday, June 13, 2008

Fridays Feast









Appetizer
Do you consider yourself to be an optimist or a pessimist?

Oh it depends on the day and the situation. I would say most of the time I'm a pessismist..




Soup
What is your favorite color of ink to write with?


Well is that using a pen or on the comp? with a pen I like the basic black. On the computer I usually choose Drk blue or a burgandy color.





Salad
How often do you get a manicure or pedicure? Do you do them yourself or go to a salon and pay for them?


Gosh I think the last time I got something done it was a pedicure. And it was for a self bought mothers day gift 2 years ago. I wish I had the money to get these on a regular basis.





Main Course
Have you ever won anything online? If so, what was it?


I won a bid on ebay for some Vidalia Onion dressing from tastefully simple.





Dessert
In which room in your house do you keep your home computer?


In our dungeon room down in the basement. No windows, Linoleum floor. Just a sqare white sheetrocked room.

0 comments: