Yeah, my parents are on their way. We are so excited to see them. My kids have been crossing off the days on their calendars and are so excited they can hardly stand it. You would think it was christmas or something...
Steve left early Sat morning for cali. He stopped over in utah to stay with his family for the night and leave sunday morning. Of course I didnt know this until thursday night but we wont go there.. It was good for him to see his family. His grandparents are not in the best of health so I am glad he was able to see them again. You never know what can happen in 6 months. We missed him however on Father's Day. The kids sang in sacrament and i felt bad he wasnt here to hear them. We spent Sat night at a family house in the ward. They invited us over for a barbeque. I always feel so weird to go do those kind of things without steve. I usually just stay at home and dont go out much but the kids really wanted to go so we did.. They had a great time. It was really humid though and we were all wet and hot. Soon after getting home it started thundering and lightning and soon it started raining.. I am still having a hard time getting used to all the humidity out here..
My parents chose a good week to come. Its only supposed to be in the high 70's this week which is such a relief from the 90's - 100's we were having.. with the humidity I thought i was going to die. You couldnt even stand to go outside.
Well the kids last week of school is finally here.. Seems they have a party every day this week. Should be fun for them but I think its a waste really.. Why not just let them out earlier then just plan partys all week. Owell..I shouldnt complain because by next week I will be ready to send them back again.. lol ........Well it's going to be a pretty busy remainder of the month so I dont know how much I will get on here. Hope you are all enjoying your summer... I cant wait to get to the Cayman Islands. Woo Hoo a little R&R.




.gif)












1 comments:
I hope you guys have a great time! You deserve it! I'm sure your parents will have fun too! I'm glad we don't have to deal with the humidity here. That's no fun!
Post a Comment