Just wanted to check in and throw a quick post out.. This week has been crazy busy. With all the school partys and activitys going on we have just been staying busy.. Steve is finally back sorta for a couple days then is off again on Sat. Since he has been home he has been stressed and busy with trainings here this week so there hasnt been much family time. At least this time when he leaves My mom and dad will be here 2 days later. We are all looking forward to their visit. The kids have been marking off their calendars and this morning austin came up and gave me a big hug and said Oh I'm just so happy and excited that 5 more days and grandma will be here I just cant wait.. It was kinda funny cuz he's not usually like that.
It will be nice just having someone here to talk to other then my kids and someone to help me with all the running from one activity to the next as the last week of school is full of them.
And then 1 week later I will be off to soaking up the sun and laying on the beach sipping pina coladas. Oh I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well yesterday was my 13th wedding anniversary.. It seems weird we have been married that long already. Seems like yesterday at times. And now I look at my kids and see all the things we have done over the years and I start to feel old.. In my mind I am not old enough to have 4 kids with my oldest being only 1 1/2 yrs from being a teenager... aaagggghhhhhh Help!!!
I only pray I make it through the next 13 yrs. Or should I say I pray my kids make it through the next 13 years. Wow how the time has flown. But look at all the great things I have to show for it. 4 Awesome beautiful kids and a wonderful, loving husband. What a great 13 years..
Well its off to a school carnival tonight so until next time..
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Just checking in
Posted by The Hoyt Family at 4:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.gif)












1 comments:
HAPPY (LATE) ANNIVERSARY!! :)
Post a Comment