Monday, June 16, 2008

Still Waiting

Well i am trying to pass time still waiting for my parents to get here.. The poor things.. They have been up since 2:00 this morning and they flew into minniapolis and their connecting flight into newark got cancelled because of fog at the airport. So they ended up getting on one at 7:00 pm which was to arrive in nj at 10:36 and then try and catch a train at 11:30 to take them to princeton junction which is close to where I live. So they had to spend 9 hrs hanging out at the airport. However they called and said their plane was delayed another 1/2 hr to hour. They finally called me from the plane saying they finally made it on so they should be getting into the airport somewhere around 11-11:30 and then the trains only run on the hour at night so it probably wont be going until 12 midnight which will put them in about 1:00 AM So they will have been up 24 hrs straight. I feel bad for them because not only will they be so tired but then with the time change being 2 hrs diffrent and my kids having to get up for school in the morning at 6:30, 4:30 their time will be tough on them. We all will be tired and walking zombies tomorrow and my kids will be on a grandma and grandpa high and will have to be peeled off the walls. should make for an interesting day. Plus I have to put on a big daddy and daughter dinner at the church for our activity day achievement girls and their dads. Its going to be rough!!! This will be us tomorrow.


Anyways thought I would blog a little more to help pass the time before I have to go get them at the train station. I still have 2 1/2 hrs...

1 comments:

Jodi said...

You poor things! I hope they made it safely. I am sure your mom will have no trouble staying awake. She will be on a grandkid high if I know her!!!!! She was so excited to come and visit!

Make sure you post all the fun!!! I can't wait to hear what you do!

I am having a little bloggy give away so come on over and check it out!