
Appetizer
When you drink soda/pop/coke, do you prefer to drink it from the bottle, a can, or after pouring it into a cup?
Usually I like to pour it into a cup with ice. But I dont really drink pop anymore, it tends to hurt my stomach.
Soup
What television show are you willing to stay up late to watch?
I stay up late all the time trying to get in my recorded shows from the day like Days or House, Bones..
Salad
Name one person, place, or thing you think of as brilliant.
I think disney world was brilliant. What a concept..
Main Course
Would you be willing to work 4 10-hour days instead of 5 8-hour days in order to save gas?
If i worked of course just for the extra day.
Dessert
If you were a superhero, what would you call yourself?
super bio-mom.. lol I dont know...





.gif)












4 comments:
Wow, your salad is true. Disneyland is brilliant. Happy Feasting!
Wow - Disney! What a great idea! Hope you have a wonderful weekend...
Great feast today! Loved your superhero name.
Mine is finally up...come on over and feast with me.
Have a great weekend!! :)
Yummy feast! And I can't believe you saw so many animals yesterday! I want to come run where you do! I have to run clear to a farm and I am lucky if I see one bunny while there! I LOVE BUNNIES!
Post a Comment