I decided to take Jen's challenge to heart and see exactly what was in my back yard. Right now it is pretty ugly. The grass is dry and brown because of no sprinkling system here and hot humid temperatures. Most all my trees and flowers that were in bloom in the spring have now died and fallen off except 2 tree like bushes that have just started to bloom. There is alot of ground cover out here so I got some good pictures of that. The people that own this home were crazy gardners I guess because this yard has so many diffrent types of ground cover and flowers and bushes. Most all of them flower.. In the spring my yard was like a flower wonderland. It was gorgeous.. One of my earlier posts have some pictures of the many diffrent types of flowering plants and trees that we have here. It was amazing. It does seem that they planted at least something that will bloom at all parts of the year except winter. Every month we have had at least 1 thing bloom. It's not quite as beautiful as Jens (check it out)yard but i did manage to get some good photos..
The photos dont look as clear and nice as they do on my computer in the file I downloaded them too and I am not sure how to make them look that way.. If anyone has any tips let me know.. I know my camera did a much better job then this but it doest show here..
I just happened to catch the kids riding home from park while I was snapping away.
My son has decided to take up running and he was going around the block at the same time as well.
Ground cover
I had a great morning. I decided to take my kids and head to the highschool to go running while they played. To read more about that go here.




.gif)












3 comments:
Hello
Your backyard looks huge! I love the pictures you got. The hammock looks really comfy. How nice to have shade and I love the chinese statue. It's pretty cool!
What a great backyard! I will do this challenge, hopefully I remember to when I get home. Mine is not as cute and pretty as yours though.
Post a Comment