This is my first tag. I wasn't officially tagged, but I found this on a friends blog and thought it was a cute idea. Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
It's actually pretty funny to see the responses...
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Tag Your It...
Posted by The Hoyt Family at 3:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.gif)












5 comments:
I remember when you were pregnant with your first (I think?) and I was pregnant with my last
(1997)...I was working with your mom in RS and she was sooo excited for that new grand-baby!
Looks like your vacation was so fun! Great photos!
Sorry if you got more than one comment! I was having problems sending it with my internet.
When I think back I remember eating dinner at your house and that you were a great cook! You were so cute and fun to hang out with. I remember girls night out with all of us and having a great time. I remember your mom and dad over at your house alot, what great parents! I remember Steve being gone alot.....
Jodi G.
Wow I'm impressed you remember alot.. I dont know the truth of the cooling part but thanks.. Yes we had a great time at girls night out. I miss it tons.. Steve is still gone alot.. LOL and Yes I have great parents. It's been hard living so far away so they cant come up often..
I don't have a real specific memory...I just remember when I moved in our senior year in high school and seeing you in the ward and feeling so out of place. Everyone was kind, it was just me feeling awkward. I'm kind of shy until I get to know people so I'm sure that didn't help. Anyway, remember the trip rafting down the Snake River?
Post a Comment