Sorry for all the posts today but I wanted to include some pictures of our bike ride tonight.. I went on a one on one ride with my oldest daughter Allie tonight. We rode up to the big park that has alot of walking and biking paths around it and I decided to take the camera with me to catch some pictures of the trail we ride.. I got a picture of the path leading up to the bridge that goes across the river we cross to get to the park. We even got one of a turtle sticking his head out of the water. I hope its clear enough for you to see.. Then we got some of the park. Its way to big to fit it all in one picture so I took a couple to give you an idea but the trails go all the way around to the far back where the thick dark trees run. Its a big park. Its about 2 miles from the turn off to get around then another mile from the house. It's about a 4.25 mile round trip. It was a great ride and gave me some time to be just with her which made her day.. we had a really good sunset tonight but by the time I saw it it was already to low to get a good picture of with all the tall trees. I tried to catch one from my daughters window upstairs but they just didnt turn out very good.
Looking off the bridge.
Turtle sticking his head out of the water. Other side of bridge..




.gif)












1 comments:
It looks like a beautiful park. I love turtles! And my brother is in Brazil right now. He loves it! I'd have to go back and look in the e-mails to see exactly where he is, but it sounds great.
Post a Comment