Appetizer
When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed?
When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed?
Oh it was probably 7-8 weeks ago
Soup
Name one thing you miss about being a child.
The carefree aspects of it. Playing all day and the only worries you had was who you were gonna play with.
Salad
Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil.
Salad
Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil.
Oh I love the tase of real butter... Of course if I am trying to stick with my diet I would choose none or use little olive oil.
Main Course
If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why?
There is so many i would like to speak but if I had to choose just one it would probably be spanish. I have had 5 years of it in school but I still cant speak it. It seems to be the next dominant launguage next to english in the U.S However there are ones that i think are more pretty like french or italian. portugese or maybe swahili.
Dessert
Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be…
Hopefully back in utah.. Doing pretty much the same running around with kids as I am now. Hoping I'm a little more wiser. Alot more patient and understanding with my kids.. I will need it with the teenage years, more clever, funny,and thinner. LOL
1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a day of running with no pain.
2. milk is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.
3. I never leave home without My cell phone.
4. If I were a condiment, I would be Salsa because its hot and spicy.
5. Sourcastic attitudes is really high up on my list of pet peeves.
6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was I am so sick of my husbands job.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to spending some time with my kids and husband, tomorrow my plans include possibly going to the beach and Sunday, I want to relax and watch movies with my family.






.gif)












0 comments:
Post a Comment