Monday, March 24, 2008

March 21, 2008


Friday's Feast

Appetizer

Given the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city?
I would love to live in the country. Maybe up in the mountains. I really liked santaquin it was a good mixture of both.

Soup

Who is the cutest kid you know?
My kids of course!!

Salad

Fill in the blank: I couldn’t believe it when I heard __My youngest fart so loud in sacrament and just laughed so hard. I was so embarrased but had a hard time not laughing myself_______.

Main Course

If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise?
hmmmm Maybe Reese's Miniature Peanut Butter Cups yeah them maybe i could get a free years supply!!! wooo hooo

Dessert

What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis
Womens Choice with extra calcium!!

1 comments:

Jodi said...

It looks like you figured out how to do the food pix. but just in case...I just go to google and then type in whatever kind of food I want...i.e Easter feast and then click on IMAGES and it will bring up a ton of photos. Just right click those and hit SAVE AS...
Hope that helps!

I am SO with you on the reeses minis! The big ones just don't do it for me like the minis do!!!!