Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Fridays Feast #1 for me (3/14/08)

Last Fridays Feast

Appetizer

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting?
I hate it.. I always wished I had better prettier writing.

Soup

Do you prefer baths or showers?
Long HOT baths in the dark with candles lit and soft music playing..

Salad

What was the last bad movie you watched?
Cant really remember right now.

Main Course

Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life.
CHOCOLATE!!! I cant get enough lately.. I'v been addicted to mini reeses peanut butter cups. cant seem to stop eating them. And i wonder why i cant loose weight.. DUH!!!!

Dessert

Which instrument is your favorite to listen to
Hmm i really like listening to the celtic pan flute.. I think thats what its called.. You know the music cd's you hear the indians playing at craft fairs.

3 comments:

Doran & Jody said...

Yeah!!! You did it!

Jodi said...

Oh my heck...I LOVE mini Reeses too! They are my all time fav!
I am so sorry I didn't get back to you on some of the questions. And of course NOW I can't remember what they were! LIFE! Your blog is so awesome. You are doing great! How did you get the cute flowers at the top of your quotes? That is so cute. If I can ever help you with anything let me know!

Jodi said...

So is that the same place I got my quote widget from? I didn't see any option with the flowers! So cute! I have been trying to find a different quote widget because I have not been too impressed with some of the quotes on mine. Plus I wanted one that changes it each day and this one only does like once a week I think. I will have to click on yours and see if it's different. I am pretty sure it is.
I was wondering how you like New Jersey? We are heading out of town for spring break and not sure if I will have any internet service. If not, I think I will go into withdrawals!!!