Friday, March 28, 2008

Fridays Feast

Fridays Feast #3




Appetizer


What does the color dark green make you think of?




Several things, one being christmas seems to be alot of green around at christmas, another is I think of is jade jewelry I think thats what its called.


Soup
How many cousins do you have?




To many to count. 26 i think not counting cousins through marriage.


Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how honest are you?




Wow this is a pretty personal question, but i think i would be around an 8. I try to be honest. Sometimes i may not if i feel it might hurt someones feelings or its better they not know, sometimes i am to nice...But hey at least im being honest with this awnser.... LOL



Main Course
Name something that is truly free.




We are... As a person we all have our free agency to do, think, act, say, believe, love anything we want to. Some people can only dream of being so lucky. We are a very fortunate and blessed people.





Dessert
Using the letters in the word SPRING, write a sentence.




Hmmm Do they have to be in the same order? How about



Sometimes people really inherit nothing good... lol.... It's all i could think of...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a nice feast!
Your blog looks wonderful!

You can find my feast at:

Laane on the World

Have a great weekend.

Jodi said...

I feel full and satisfied after that feast! Great job!