Wednesday, March 12, 2008

March 12, 2008

Ok so im not doing good on this daily stuff yet, but just a update....


Last night jessie lost her first tooth on the bottom and the one right next to it is almost out as well so she will have her bottom 2 center teeth out. She's way proud of herself.



Had a party friday for allie and some of her friends from school kind of a belated birthday party. She had alot of fun..

We bought another used car on sat... And a bad storm came through on sat. We got alot of rain and had some really bad winds it knocked over 2 telephone power lines and a huge tree across one of the major roads here and had it closed down until last night. We were trying to get home and had to take some detour roads and the one we chose had broken trees laying across the road as well plus tons of debris everywhere. It had looked like a tornado went through. It blew our table over out back and threw the bird feeders out of the trees it was wild...
Anyways thats about it for the last couple days. Will blog more later...








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stumbled in and just wanted to say hi. Great photos of the family! Uh-oh here comes the toothfairy. Have a good day.

I would like to invite you to leave a comment on my blog. At my blog I ask people to tell me about their day in seven words or less. Just leave me a comment with your seven words, you can do it anonymously. If you'd rather not, then have a nice day.

http://todayinseven.blogspot.com

Jodi said...

Hi Raigon!

I am glad you have a blog too! It's way fun isn't it? As far as your questions go....to add the music etc to the bottom, go to Layouts and the Page Element page. At the bottom it will say Add a page element. That is where you add it for those. And as far as adding a new template without losing all your sidebar stuff and widgets...I am trying to find that out myself. When I do I will let ya know! It is a pain that it won't save them. I know there has to be a way though. Your blog is cute!