Tuesday, March 18, 2008

March 18th

Ok so i am the new activity days leader in my ward and it is over all the primary aged girls. I am not one for coming up with good ideas on my own. Im not really crafty so i need as much help as i can get.. Is there anyone out there who has any ideas for activity's.
any help would geatly be appreciated.... Gotta go and run kids to their various activitys tonight. Will blog more later..

2 comments:

Doran & Jody said...

Hi Raigon! Thanks for stopping by. By the way, I put you on my links so I can keep updated now. It is so good to see your family grow. I can't believe they are so oldish.
If you have not checked this site out.....it is a must.
http://www.sugardoodle.net

Doran & Jody said...

Raigon.....to add Friday Fiest...send me an e-mail. You can find it by going to my blog and view my complete profile. It will be on the left. I'm glad your bloggin'! I can help you with the widget question too.