Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Carving.


We carved pumpkins tonight.. Just wanted to show some picts of the fun the kids were having.. Sorry for my topless son.. He wouldnt wear a shirt because he didnt want any pumpkin guts on it!! Everyone but logan was disgusted pulling out the pumpkin guts. Logan was giggling and laughing the whole time.. She was the first one to get her pumpkin cleaned out.








And this was our results.. Steve usually does all the carving. In years past he has spent hours carving away. This time I told him he was limited to 2 hrs. So he only got 1 really cool one done but I think they all turned out pretty good...












6 comments:

nathalia said...

Wow. I am mightily impressed. Those are some awesome pumpkins!!!Happy Halloween!

Jen said...

Those are great pictures! Your kids looked like they had a blast! I love the look on Logan's face!

Amy Adams said...

YEA CAndy!!!!!!! I hope your kids had fun and got lots of candy. The pumpkin guts look like fun!

Courtney said...

Cute pics, and GREAT carved pumpkins, wow! We didn't carve any this year. We just had some mums and small pumpkins on the steps of our porch. Time got away from me, and I was sick the few days leading up to Halloween.

Jodi said...

WOW! THose are REALLY good!

Stop by my blog and enter my contest! I promise if you win this time I will get it sent ina timely manner! Dave keeps after me to get your plate mailed. I just need to go searching in my email for your address again! UGH! What a loser I know!!!

Jodi Gallagher said...

Wow! Those are the best carvings ever! Looks like you guys had fun!