I just love this time of year..The colors are just so beautiful.. Of course this morning as I had to stand out at the bus stop for 40 mins waiting until all the kids got on their buses was not too fun. All the grass was frosted and it was bitter cold.. It was 34 degrees and the kids had to put their gloves on and their hoods of their jackets on their head.. I think its time to break out the winter coats. however it was really nice last week. I thought i would share some photos I got of some of the trees and Logan playing out in the leaves. She has really gotten into collecting the prettiest leaves we can find on our way home from the bus stop. Dont look to closely at my weeds. They were a little out of control.. But as you can see in the next picture I got it all weeded and planted some beautiful bright mums in their place..
Monday, October 20, 2008
Fall
It was a great relaxing weekend for us. I was able to go running on sat and the weather was just beautiful. yesterday was our stake confrence and we had some wonderful talks given. One on Making our familys our first prioritys. we were lucky to have one of the General Authorities Elder Porter come speak to us about familys and getting through difficult times and how fast the years go and to cherish our moments with our kids and to alway tell them we love them. It was a very uplifting meeting..
We have many things going on this week. It will be a run, run week.
Happy Fall everyone!!
Posted by The Hoyt Family at 11:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.gif)












3 comments:
It looks just beautiful there! Logan is so cute playing and posing in the leaves. Glad you had a good weekend.
Beautiful Pictures Raigon!
Oh wow! Those trees are amazing! They look almost like they are on fire!
Post a Comment