Just wanted to hurry and post that we havn't died or fallen of the face of the earth. Since school started life has been so crazy and busy...By the time I finally get a moment of spare time I'm just to tired to blog.. I am trying to get myself a little more organized so hopefully things will get a little better. We are still just trying to get through another day and dealing with all the ups and downs life throws at us. It has been crazy weather here with crazy heavy rains then hot humid temps you would think it was July if it wasnt for the changing and falling leaves. I am looking forward to winter because that means we will have been here a year already and hopefully find us a position back in utah come next summer. Not that I dont like NJ or anything its just that we miss our friends and family horribly... I'v actually come to love the area we live in and how beautiful it is here. I actually dont mind a little humidity either. I still get lost and curse this crazy place and its still too expensive to live here but it really has grown on me.. But not enough to make me want to stay... LOL
The kids are settling into school pretty well I think.. Austin is getting ready to test for his blue belt in Karate this week. He is excited and we are very proud of his accomplishments. Allie is becoming quite a pianist and jessie still has the dream of becoming a rodeo girl and is still begging for a horse and is loving her horse lessons. Poor logan she is still stuck at home with mom and can hardly wait for her school to start in November. She hates not having any friends near by to play with. She is becoming quite the singer and dancer. She puts on little shows for us all the time. I even was told by someone in our church who is in primary that she is quite a good singer and she just belts out the songs and will just sit there in class and sing to herself. She is quite a happy little girl when she doesnt have jessie or austin to fight with. LOL
Anyways that is our little update for today.. Hopefully I will get a little better and keeping up with this.....
Monday, September 15, 2008
I'm Still Here
Posted by The Hoyt Family at 10:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.gif)












3 comments:
Glad to see you are still alive! I was beginning to wonder lol!
I need to do what you are doing and get things more organized around here and do LESS blogging!!!!
Hope things slow down for you soon. Sounds like you have some talented kids there!
The weather sounds crazy! But I'm glad you're getting used to it. It does look so beautiful and green all the time. Kind of fun that we both have Logan's at home with us all day. It is different than having the whole crew there!
Post a Comment