Today was a killer.. I did my long run today along with my full body weight lifting and i think I darn near killed myself.. To read more about it check out my running blog here. Seems with all that going on the whole day was shot and I didnt do much of anything else.. We are going to the zoo in the morning so I wanted to get my weights and long run in today since I wouldnt be able to tomorrow... Tonight we had a cub scout fishing trip and barbeque for all the cub scouts and their familys. It was a great time.. Austin could hardly contain himself. It was all he could talk about all day... He caught 7 fish and dummy me I even brough my camera but do you think I took any pictures NOOOOOO I was to busy helping all the kids bait their hooks and cast their poles and get tangles and snags undone.. It was a fun time anyways.. I am so excited to go to the zoo tomorrow.. We are meeting One of Steve's cousins and her new baby there so it will be alot of fun.. Hopefully we will see alot of these 
They seem to be my kids favorite thing to see. I definently will bring my camera and get pictures this time..

Food 4 Thought Friday
Breakfast
Are you a morning person or a night person?
Definently night... I come alive about 9:00 at night and dont usually go to bed until midnight and then I wonder why I cant get out of bed in the morning.
Lunch
Do you like to shop? If yes, for what? Alone or with others?
Depends on what its for.... I hate to grocery shop but i do love to go with friends and shop for anything else..
Dinner
What is something that really motivates you?
Hearing or seeing other people's storys.
Midnight Snack
What is one thing you look forward to each day?
Waking up and seeing my kids, and tucking them in and kissing them good night every night.. As much as they drive me crazy my life would be nothing without them...
Thanks Jodi for the Food 4 Thought...Go here if you want to play along...
3 comments:
Just wanted to comment & say I am a NJ Mom & I am LDS as well.
Not too many on this side of teh country & especially in NJ!
LOL
Cute blog!
Thanks for playing! Loved your answers! The zoo sounds so fun! I haven't been there for a couple of years. It's just not something the older boys get into anymore so enjoy while you can!!!
Sounds like a killer workout! I'm amazed that you still went fishing! Hope you had fun at the zoo! I tagged you on my blog so if you get a chance, check it out and play along!
Post a Comment