Saturday, August 9, 2008

Today our 2 youngest decided to wake everyone up at 6:00 I was so mad because Sat seems to be the only day we can really sleep in but there was no going back to sleep so I decided to take advantage of it and go run off my agression of being up so early. I had a great run and felt much better when I returned. We spent half of the day getting things done around the house that needed to be done like mowing the lawn and shaving our dog, doing some house cleaning, not exactly what we wanted to do on our 1 day together as a family but what else do you do?? We did have a great night though. We found out about a county fair near by so we took the kids down there and walked around for a while and let the kids go on a couple rides. Yep I forgot the camera again!!!! It was hot but we enjoyed it..Now we are just getting ready and preparing lessons for tomorrow. I get to teach primary tomorrow and Steve teaches sunday school to the 15 and 16 yr olds. It's been a long day and I am so ready for sleep but still need to go get my lesson done so this is it for today... Oh ya poor Jessie today.. I was just finishing up mowing our lawn and my son came out to talk to me and she was standing right behind him and he didnt know it and he went to turn and run and smaked right into her with his head right on her nose. It knocked her right flat on the ground and she was screaming like crazy and spitting blood everywhere. Her nose was just a gushing. Steve and Allie thought I had ran over her with the lawn mower. We rushed her into the bathroom and she immediatly was swelling up and both sides of her nose was just pouring blood. It was already turning blue and purple.. We are not sure but she may have a broken nose.. The Dr. said that they dont really do anything until 24 -48 hrs after so the swelling can go down before they ex-ray it to see if its broke and to just ice it off and on through the day and give her motrin.. It seems like every time we looked at it it was getting worse and worse with the bruising. Her eye has already started turning blue and purple. We will see how it looks tomorrow to determine whether its broken or not. It kinda looks cricked to me but its still to swollen to tell... Poor girl I swear everything happens to her.. She is the one I have had in the hospitals for broken arms twice, a swallowed penny, now her nose..

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh that poor girl! Have you found out if it's broken yet? That has got to hurt!!!

I love your template!

Jodi Gallagher said...

How is Jessies nose? Poor thing. I hate when kids get hurt! Hope she's O.K.

Jen said...

Poor little thing! I can't believe it was so bad so fast! I hope she's doing better and if she's not opposed, you should put some pictures on here!