AAAGGGHHHH my kids are driving me crazy!!!!!!! I so cant wait for school to start... 2 more weeks yeah!!!! I swear its a fight fest from the moment they wake up until they go to bed.. I am so worn out.... Tonight as they were supposed to be saying their prayers and getting into bed I was talking to my hubby on the phone and bathing the dog in the kitchen sink and all I can hear is screaming and yelling and its usually Logan and Jessie and within seconds hear they all come running down the stairs to come tattle as they are crying and screaming as if I could bath the dog, talk to steve and hear them try and tell me their sides of the story through their screaming and crying all at the same time....
I guess Logan hit jessie with a pillow and tried to shut the door on her so jessie picked up her long stick horse and clubbed logan across the back with the stick part leaving some nice welts and marks across her shoulder and back. I have so had it with these two. They are like oil and water. They constantly find things to fight over.. Its like this morning Jessie says ha ha logan I got a pink vitamin and you didnt. Then the screaming starts.. It's like that all day long over the dumbest things.. I feel its constant screaming in this house. Our jessie is such a little fighter. They say the middle one has to fight for attention and things I guess its true.. Tonight Austin was teasing her over something and she comes swinging around with her fists ready to pop him one and I have to grab her and say for the umpteenth time today that we dont ever raise our fist to anyone or hit as I am just cracking up inside and trying not to laugh... Normally Im so mad I could just beat her but today it was so funny the look on her face her eyebrows creased in and this pout across her lips and this look like she is out for blood and if she gets a hold of him she is gonna kill him. And with both her arms up with tight fists it was hilarious.. I wish I could of had a picture.. She is so tough and I know she could probably kick her brothers butt too if I would let her.. She is one of those that she has such beautiful features and looks that I am sure we will have the boys lining up at the door but if they do anything to make her mad she wouldnt think twice about popping them one.. She is our tomboy there isnt anything she wouldnt do and she is not afraid of anything. She is going to be the one that keeps us up at night..
Anyways today we had this strange looking bird thing come into our yard and was driving our dog mad. I tried to sneak out and get a picture of it but didnt get any real good shots.. I am thinking it was either a wild turkey or a vulcher.. I am not sure.. Anyone have any ideas?? Its hard to tell from the picts but it had a blackish body and a red head but no little gobble red thing hanging from it.
Hey I think I was right on both accounts I just found this pict on the net of a turkey vulcher.. I think this is what it might have been..
I found out why it was in our yard. A ground hog or rock chuck or something like that was hit on the road by our house and someone had thrown it up on our lawn so this big bird I think was planning on having it for lunch... I am so glad we found it though because I was going to go get on the riding lawn mower today and that would not have been a good thing to be cruising along and end up running over this varmit.. It's roughly the size of a small dog. Looks something like this...Maybe just a little bigger.

Well thats about all the excitement I have had today. I am glad the day is over..
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Is it time to go back to school yet?
Posted by The Hoyt Family at 10:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.gif)












2 comments:
I feel your pain! Garrett and Hunter are the same way! They can be so nice together and then the next second killing each other! If you figure out how to end this let me know!:) Lucky for us school starts today! Oh happy day!
My middle child is my hard one too! They are back in school and so now I have some peace at my house :) Hold on 2 weeks will fly by!
Post a Comment