Friday, January 18, 2013

2012 Year End

Ok so I forgot a little bit more of the end of our 2012 year end.. I found some more pictures on my camera and due to that most of it was during the process of our moving I had forgotten they were even on there, so here is a little more catching up from the end of our 2012 year..

Our Halloween Dinner.. I didnt get real creative this year. There was just too much going on with getting ready to fly out west in 15 days.. I managed to get the brain jello, the blood for drinking, Somebody's ribs for the main course. The kids still enjoyed it..
 Our ward had a Halloween party and I was assigned a room to decorate and give out candy..






Then came the infamous birthday month.. Steve, Austin and my birthday are all in Nov. Starting with Austin.. The big 14.. Wow where has the time gone.. He has grown like a weed lately and he is so excited to finally be taller then me.. It has been a game between us for the past year and I always could say ya but I am still taller but not any more.... I cant seem to keep him in shoes or pants.. We have had to buy new shoes and pants within 3 months of each other..




Well for Steve's birthday the kids and I flew out to Utah to make our Journey to our new home.. So we didnt really get to celebrate his.. And then unfortunatly we were still stuck in a hotel waiting to get closed on our home here in idaho so thankfully Steve had one of his reps let us borrow her parents condo so we could have a Thanksgiving Dinner.. Didn't think to get pictures.. And then my Birthday is on Thanksgiving every 4 years so we kind of celebrated it on Thanksgiving this year since steve was going to be gone on a business trip for it.. We didnt do anything really. He and my parents had the kids make me cards.. So not to fun a year for our birthdays this year..

We went to Brigham, Utah for Christmas this year.. We hadnt even gotten all our boxes unpacked let alone any christmas decor or tree up..  This is Steves brothers and sister and their kids.. We usually jave the kids draw names for a gift exchange..



Austin is all about eating right now so they got him a box of honeycoombs with a gift card attached to it..



Aunt Kim

Aunt Chandra
Uncle Nate
Me and my Baby!!
Looks like I'v been sipping a little too much eggnog.. :)
Uncle Mike.. Actually cousin Mike but we call him Uncle..
Christmas morning at my parents house..





I must have been very naughty this year to get this big of a lump of coal.. It's usually a tradition between me and my dad to get each other a lump of coal and stick of wood for each other.


So the first week of Jan Allie finished her driving portion of her class so she now officially has a drivers permit.. so she has to drive a total of 50 hours with her parents in the car over a 6 month period before she can get her official license..  All she did was drive 3 times with the instructor.  So the majority of teaching her rests upon us which bugs me.. The first couple times driving with her was scarry...
It's been so cold here we woke up to this yesterday and today.. Everything is frozen.. We have been having temps down in the 5 and 10 below zero with the wind chill... UGGH  to cold.. Seems my furnace runs non stop...




OK So here are the pictures of our new home..  This is a storage area.. It used to be their laundry room but they decided to add on to the house so they put in cabinets on both sides so that makes it really nice..except my laundry is now down 3 flights of stairs..
This is the best part of the house.. It is our theater room and it is so cool. It was made to look like your in the street of an Italian pavillion.. With a few italian shops around and under the stars it is so cool. The pictures dont do it justice..






My Laundry room


My kitchen.. However its going to change a little in a couple weeks.. We are putting in new granite and glazing the cabinets a bit darker.. You cant tell in the picture but they are yellow.. In fact this whole house is yellow.. They really must have liked the color yellow..  Not to big of a fan of yellow cabinets..
Dining room off of kitchen
Entry way.
Great room/Living Room
Office... See yellow..
Master


Spare bathroom.. They had a painter come paint the sink and toilet.. Its actually pretty cool.
Allie's room
Food Storage room.. Alot smaller then my last one so it was a little hard to fit everything in there.. Thank heavens we have a big pantry in the kitchen.. And yep its yellow...
Basement family room

Austin's Room
Logan's room
Jessie's Room


Front of House


Back Deck
One thing I love about the West is their awesome sunsets..



OK now I think I got the rest of the year in..









 

0 comments: