Just out of curiosity. Is anyone having problems with their blog not fully loading up.. mine has been doing it now for a while off and on and I cant figure it out..
This is the error I get.. Anyone know what it means??
Webpage error details
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30618; InfoPath.2; AskTB5.2)Timestamp: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 19:19:29 UTC
Message: HTML Parsing Error: Unable to modify the parent container element before the child element is closed (KB927917)Line: 0Char: 0Code: 0URI: http://srhoyt.blogspot.com/![]()

Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Problems with blog
Posted by The Hoyt Family at 3:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.gif)












2 comments:
My running blog is real bad. I can open it up but I can't see my posts! Jen says she can but I can't! It's been like that for months and months now and so I never write on it anymore! IF you know what is going on with that let me know. I have no idea what's wrong with yours either. I had problems with Internet Explorer for about four days with mine. I couldn't open it up at all andneither could anyone with IE.
UGH! Drives me nuts!
HEY, I need YOUR HELP and your readers! I am a finalist in the Sego Lily Search for their new Blogger and I need your vote!!!!
Go here:
http://segolilyspa.com/blog/
I am the fourth post down titled:
"Burdens Banished By Butter"
Just leave a comment saying you want to vote for JODI on MY post!
I have to win this!!! I NEED to win this! I will die if I don't win this!!!!
THANKS!!!! It's neck in neck right now! More info on my blog!
Hey i added your other email to my blog. The book I use is Blurb.com
Post a Comment