Over the past few weeks we have heard this growling and hissing out our window late at night. We figured we knew what it was but last night we got confirmation.. Steve spooked our new neighbor up into a tree so we were able to get a good picture of him..
We had a pretty good weekend..Friday morning as I was getting breakfast going and noticed a ton of cars lining the street I live on. I couldnt see what was going on until I saw the sign in front of our neigbors house.. I guess once a year out here they have 1 day where the whole subdivision does garage sales.. They put it in the paper and and put signs out.. I hadnt heard anything about it.. I decided to run home and see what I could hurry and throw together for a sale.. By the time I got set up it was already noon.. The sale goes from 9-4 on friday and saturday.. I think we missed out on the rush of the crowd but still did ok.. My kids wanted to sale lemonade so I let them put a table up and manage the lemonade table.. Because of missing most of the crowd we really didnt make much on friday and of course I didnt get anything done that I wanted to but we still had a pretty good time..
Sat I got up early to get my run in before the sale started and I had a really great run.. For more on that you can go here to read about it..
Austin had his last championship playoff game for baseball Saturday morning as well. Unfortunatly they lost and they were done for the season, but he was in good spirits and had a great time playing.. They were having a huge baseball picnic and games for all the teams on Sunday and we were worried that he would be really upset not being able to be a part of it with his team because of it being on sunday. To our surprise he really wasn't to dissapointed.. We are very proud of him for understanding the reason why we dont participate in those kind of activitys on sunday..
It was just before 9 and we had people showing up already.. We had found a few more items to put out for the sale which was good.. I had made a deal with the kids that whatever money we made from the sale we would take them to the carnival/fair they had going on. They were pretty excited about that.. We took them out to the carnival and then out to eat we had a wonderful family night.. Allie had one of her new friends from school come with us and then spend the night and came with us to church.. Our allie is such a great little missionary. She is always wanting to bring someone with her to church activitys and meetings on sunday.. She is a great example to the rest of us..
That was our fun weekend and look forward to this coming weekend.. Steve's Mom and Dad and brother and his wife and kids will be coming to visit for the July 4th weekend. We havn't seen them for a very long time so it will be a nice visit.. Of course I am not looking forward to cleaning my house up all week.. LOL
By the way I hope its not too late, but my friend Jodi (check out her blog it is awesome)who is such a wonderful lady has been entered into a contest for a years worth of pampering from sego lily day spa.. She could really use all your vote's so go here to help her out.. She is very deserving of this... Once you have voted go to her blog under the pamper me give away contest and let her know I sent you to vote. This gives me another chance at winning her contest. Then just follow the directions on there and you will be entered to win...
Thanks everyone..






.gif)











3 comments:
Hey your new neighbor doesnt look to little. I think you'll have to cover your garden.
Wow, you have so much wildlife around you guys. The yard sales sound like fun. Good for Allie! I wish I was more like my kids too in that regard. They just have no fear and if someone rejects them, it's no big deal.
Thanks so much for the DVD! I can't wait to try it out! And I'm so glad you had a good run. Yeah!
Raigon! YOU WON!!!!!
You are the winner of my PAMPER ME GIVE AWAY!!! You are sooooooo lucky, I had so many entries!!!! This is twice you have won my contests!!! I promise I will get this shipped sooner than the last. Your Mom isn't coming out soon is she? I need your new address!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment