Just a quick check in before they pack up my kids computer... Packers arrived today to start packing my house and they got 3/4 of it all packed up.. By tomorrow afternoon the rest of my house will be packed.. I am so excited its finally here and this time next week we will be on our way to Michigan.. It seemed like it would never get here but now its flying by. Soon it will be time to send my parents back home. After living with us for the past 2 months I am sure they are more then ready to go home but we will miss them soooo much.. It will be tough on the kids and me... They have been such a great help and support through all this.. I dont think I could have done it without them with steve being in Michigan during this whole moving process..
Anyways the next time I get on here I will be reporting from Michigan and I am sure I will have a cazillion posts of catch-ups. So until then........................

Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Packed Up
Posted by The Hoyt Family at 4:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.gif)











5 comments:
Good Luck~ Hope all goes as planned...
Good Luck with the move Raigon. Moving is so stressful. It will be nice to be done with it. I hope you love your new house and the kids adjust well!
Good luck with your move and in Michigan. We will miss you guys and you can tell Allie for me that I will miss her wonderful spirit in my class. I am bad at staying in touch, but hope that having blogs will help a lot.
Rebecca
Good luck!!! One thing about moving.....you get to dejunk!! A little better than Spring Cleaning.
Good luck with the move! I can't wait to see the pics of your house and the new area. I hope it all goes well!
Post a Comment