Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Farewell New Jersey

Well its farewell to NJ and hello MI.
We flew out this morning and are now staying in a hotel until friday.. Our stuff will be delivered on Thursday. Wow talk about a temperature change here.. When we left NJ this morning it was 90 degrees and beautuful and sunny and when we got here it was raining and a balmy 40 degrees.. We all had to change out of our shorts..LOL
I didnt think this week would ever come and now it's here.. Now I get to look forward to unpacking UUGGHHH!!! I hate moving.. Well as soon as I get settled in I will have to do all my catching up..
Until next time...



1 comments:

Nelly Stump said...

Raigon - I'm so glad I found you here. It's your NJ neighbor, Nelly Stump (Jamie's mom). Jamie mentions Jessie quite frequently and has been asking me to find your new address so she can send her a letter. She and Alysse had a playdate the other day and were remembering Jessie and how much she liked horses. They miss her. I hope you are doing well. It's late but I'll try to find you tomorrow on FB and connect.