Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Spring of 2016

So Jessie had to make some Enchiladas for her Spanish class and we had to document it so now she should be able to take over the cooking... Right??


For quite some time I have been contemplating on cutting my hair off but never got the courage to do it till now. I just decided to do it. I hate when I get in those kind of moods. I usually end up doing something stupid, but it was a nice change and will be nice for summer. Not sure if I like the bangs though. Kind of driving me crazy!


 Austin decided to go to his Junior Prom this year. He found out he was going to get work off so he could go. I am glad he did. You only have your junior prom once. More picts to come from Prom. This was how he asked her and below was how he got answered.

 
We finally got around to hanging up Jessies Fat head Horse that she got from her birthday. It took all 3 of us to do it. It is big. And a real pain in the A*$!

 So here's one more knife injury to add to the list of constant teasing of why I should not have any sharp objects in my hands. I was trying to get a hard rice crispy treat out of a pan by slidin a steak knife under it hoping to pop the rice crispy treat out, however when it broke loose as I was pushing from both sides the knife flew forward jabbing right into my other hand. It went super deep. At least a couple inches which is why I got the bruising down below. That's where the tip of the knife ended up. It was super painful and it took so long to heal because of how deep it was. Blah!


 Poor little Logan had been doing so well up to now not getting any sicknesses, but it finally got her. Just a crappy cold that kicked her butt.
 Oh and I also got in my first car accident. Jessie and I was on our way back from walmart and we were in the left fast lane and an old man with his wife in the back seat and a younger guy in the passenger all of a sudden decided to make a U-turn from the far right hand lane right into traffic. The guy who was in front of me was able to swerve just enough to miss him however I wasn't so lucky. I was able to swerve just enough to hit his front corner and driver side door. We came to a stop just in the turning lane with our noses sticking out into oncoming traffic. That was a blessing. Had I not stopped then I would have hit the truck that was coming towards us head on. He was able to slam on his breaks and avoid hitting us thank heavens or it would have been alot worse. The van had pretty much pinned the driver in to his car. I had to back it up a bit to be able to get off the other car and get to him to see if he was ok. Thankfully they were ok. Had I not turned just enough I would have T-boned him on his and his wifes side and possibly killed them. Another huge blessing. Other then being in shock and a little bit of neck and back strain with some sore muscles we were ok. Police got there super fast and it was a whirlwind of caos for a while.  I ended up totaling the van so Steve's company has ordered us a new one which we will hopefully be getting soon.  Super scarry ordeal, but just blessed that it wasnt any worse.
 
 So come to find out Logan has inherited Steve's artistic ability. She has been doing some incredible drawings for her age. I think if she sticks with it she could become a great artist.



 We have had some beautiful days here, so I got an itch to go explore the canal road up by our house. I decided to drag Jessie with me.

We went  almost 5 miles total with running at least half of those and speed walking the rest. Jessie is faster then me but she whimps out alot quicker. She needs to pace herself and get her breathing more steady but as far as speed she can kick my butt.
Such beautiful views.  Overlooking Willard Bay.



I'm still trying to get my workouts in. Not as much as I was in Idaho, but trying. I really miss Staleen pushing me and counting on me to go. We were really good for each other that way.



The girls were a good help gathering the wood from the peach trees Steve is cutting down back behind our house in the Orchard. Jessie had gotten a piece of wood in her eye so she dicided to gear up with protection after that. She cracks me up. (ski goggles)





 We were getting our allergy shots last week and immediatly Jessie had a crazy reaction and broke out in huge hives all over her arm. They had to have the doctor come check her and listen to her lungs and heart to make sure she was ok. We gave her some allergy med when we got home and just as fast as they came on they went away. Super weird.  We have to go follow up with the allergist.



Kinda missing my long hair.

We have a herd of Deer that is always in our Orchard and walking around our property.
 
 Was able to get a few pretty shots of the moon still being up one morning.






Allie had her 19th B-day. Crazy to think she is this old. Last year of being a teenager. Holy Cow!  She is getting so excited to leave on her mission.



I still think Utah has some of the best sunsets. I love sunsets. So beautiful with the mountains. Really missed them while living out East.



On a good note we finally after 6 months of living in the house got our ceiling beams in. They still are not completely done. We still have the side wall beams to go in and the Electician, The painter, and the raingutter guys to come back and finish up.






0 comments: