Wow I have so been neglecting my blog.. This summer has been so very busy for us. It is flying by.... I thought I better get on here and do some catching up before it is over.. I have lots to post so this will probably be a part 1 of a part 2 post...
The school year went out with a bang.. Jessie had her second grade year end play.. Something about the Ammendments Buggy style!! She was a Bee and she had a little speaking part.. It was cute..
Then came Field Day.. I missed Austin's but was able to watch Jessie and Logan for a while..
Logan graduated from kindergarten .. Her last couple of days were spent partying and making crafts and eating and playing in the water.. Aaaahhh what a life....
Well in order to keep this post from taking forever to get through I will stop here and post part 2 tomorrow. Stay tuned for details on Logan's birthday with a road trip to Florida. Getting to see the new Harry Potter world at Universal, Our 2nd road trip to Palmyra to see the Hill Cumorah pageant and details on our future road trip to Utah.. Crazy busy summer!!!




.gif)












1 comments:
It's fun to see you back on here! Great job kiddos!
Post a Comment