We signed up Austin for basketball this year. This is the first time he has been on a basketball team. He has had so much fun.. He really looks forward to his saturday games. He is so into athletics right now.. He loves sports and being active.. He wants to try football next but I'm not to excited about that.. There seems to be many more injurys associated with football. Owell I guess you have to try everything once.
So I got a Bosch mixer for christmas and I finally decided to try it out and make some bread.. After my last attempt to make bread I was a little nervous on how they would turn out.. I was very impressed with myself.. They turned out heavenly.. It was a really good recipe. And I spent about 15-20 mins kneading the crap out of it and it ended up having a great texture..
My mom wanted a recent photo of the kids so this is what we came up with.. Seems I can never get all the kids to cooperate or not fight or be crying in group photos so I snuck one really quick before school and it turned out ok.. Of course we had to try 3 times because someone would not be smiling or be pulling some crazy face..









.gif)











4 comments:
Happy Bday Jesse! Kids grow up way too fast! Thats good Jesse is still sweet. Kailee is so good and easy too. We are lucky! Your bread looks so yummy! I should try and make some with my bosch! Have a great week!
Sorry I said happy bday to jesse but meant Allie! Whoops!
That 12 year old birthday is tough! She adorable though and it looks like she had a fun birthday. I can't believe all that you're going to be doing in the next little while. That box of cookies sure looks good and your bread looks great too! (Is it Janzen's)
Hi Hoyts!
Dallen played tackle football this year and LOVED it! you should for sure let Austin try it. All Dallen's coaches were former BYU players. They said that they don't get too many injuries at this age because they don't weigh enough.
Miss you all
Post a Comment