Wooo hooo Michigan here we come...
Steve got offered the job today for michigan.. So looks like we are headed to Michigan.. If any of you know about Michigan and can give any helpful advice I would love to hear it.. I'm so nervous.. There's so much to do.... I'll keep you posted....

Friday, February 6, 2009
Michigan here we come!!
Posted by The Hoyt Family at 7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.gif)











8 comments:
Congrats to steve! I'm sure you'll love it. Take your warm coats and earmuffs!!!
congrats, I hope everything goes good with the move.
Oh my goodness!!!! How soon do you leave?? Congrats! Changes are so exciting!
I was reading my sis in law's blog (jodi gallagher) and saw your link that mentioned Michigan. My husband Jeff (Jodi's brother) and I live in Michigan and would love to help you out if we can. Which part of the state are you moving to? jeff_linsee@yahoo.com
jeffandlins.blogspot.com
Wow! Michigan. All I know is that it sounds cold! I'm sure it will be a good thing! Good luck with all the packing and stuff you get to do. When do you leave?
Congratulations. What a move. Hope all goes well. Have a valentine for you. Thanks for reading my blog; come by, right click on it, copy and it is yours. Happy Valentines Day my bloggie friend. ♥
Wow, your off again. I hope you love it. ( We can't wait to get you back to Utah, Though!)
Wow, congrats! Hope the move goes smoothly and that you love it there!
Post a Comment