Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Help Needed.. Prayer Poem

Ok I need help.. I need a poem about remembering to pray to go on a little tag to be tied onto a prayer doll we are making in Activity Days tonight.. I know short notice.. I have been searching the internet and cant seem to find anything that would really work.. Do any of you have a poem that might work. just something short and sweet that will only take up to maybe 6 lines at the most.


3 comments:

in time out said...

this one is titled communion...but i have used it without the title..

I am small, tonight
and heaven is far,
only God and I
and the evening star--

the perfumed breath
from the heart of a rose
whispers to me;

"He cares, He Knows!!"

if i come up with anything else i will let you know...

val m said...

Hi Hoyts! I just saw your blog on Gallaghers and thought I would say hi! It was fun running into Steve at the airport this summer! Are you adjusting to the move? We overall like it, but it can be hard at times. Chris really likes it - I miss my family and friends, but everyone has been so friendly here! Have a great holiday!

Shauna said...

Just wanted to stop by and wish you a blessed and very Merry Christmas! ♥ Hugs :) Shauna