Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tag Im it!!!!!

I have been tagged by Shauna!! I think we are soul sisters.. Most of her awnsers fit me to the T.



A-Attached or Single: Attached


B-Best Friend: My Husband, & many more!(I don't want to leave out anyone!)


C-Cake or Pie: Cheese cake


D-Day of Choice: Saturday


E-Essential Item: cell phone or my computer


F-Favorite Color: burgandy


G-Greatest Accomplishment: My Children


H-Hometown: Northern Utah


I-Indulgences: Blogging & chocolate!


J-January or July: July


K-Kids: 3 girls and 1 boy


L-Life is incomplete without: Family, Friends, The Gospel & L♥ve


M-Marriage: For all eternity to my sweet Honey :)


N-Number of Siblings: One


O-Oranges or Apples: both I couldnt decide


P-Phobias or fears:my kids getting sick


Q-Quotes: "Always think of things on an Eternal perspective!"


R-Reason to Smile:My family


S-Season:Spring


T-Tag Friends: anyone that wants to be tagged
U-Unknown facts about me: Im a pretty open book!


V-Very favorite store(s): Walmart


W-Worst habit: Stressing


X-X-ray or Ultra Sound: X-ray (no more babies for me:)


Y-Your favorite food: Chinese and Mexican


Z-Zodiac: Sagitarius





2 comments:

Shauna said...

Yahoo! Soul sisters we are! Hope you have an awesome weekend! Thanks for doing this tag! ♥ Hugs!

Shauna said...

P.S. I hope you have an awesome weekend! Check out my blog to get your awards with l♥ts of l♥ve from me :) ♥ Hugs! :) Shauna
http://trying2staycalm.blogspot.com/